Friday, December 5, 2008

Love Sleep, Love this Mother Loving Thought

Jack Ingram writes a song called Love You. He talks about a four letter word. I am almost positive the word that the word that he uses is supposed to be a different word. So seeing that I am not sleeping again I am going to relate a story that is similar to the song...but the details will be a bit fuzzy and flawed.
I was in a deep conversation with a good friend of mine. We were talking about how using harsh words is required and perfect for certain occasions, such as the first time Dwayne Speaks in the movie little miss sunshine. Other such situations may occur in your life where things get flipped upside down and then for a brief moment 8 months later you begin to feel normal and then you get rocked even harder. Yelling "love" as loud as you can just does not do the situation justice. In this deep conversation my friend asked me not to use a certain four letter word. In the moment of the conversation I said sometimes when I talk, I do not think, and sometimes when I do not think I just do not have the vocabulary word to figure out which "L" word I want to say.
Since this is my late night, can't sleep thoughts released blog I can honestly say it was one of the most embarrassing things I could say, let along not get a response, and even more embarrassing is putting it out on my blog months after the fact.
And today more and more when my reality changes I have moments where I need to spit things out!
So thank you Jack Ingram and lack of sleep...to everyone else Love you!

No comments: